Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Finally Saw It

So my mom and I decided to "live on the edge" and catch a late night showing of Twilight. Loved it--yes I did. Edward--yummy! The best part about the show was the fact that my mom and I were the only two people in the whole stinking theater. The projector dude even came down and welcomed us to the theater. How nice was that. What else can you expect in Orem, Utah on a Tuesday night?

Other news--still no cord to download pics, but when I get back into town be prepared for quite a picture show. We have been enjoying our time up here doing lots of fun things with family. It has been nice to get away from some of the craziness (wink, wink). See you soon my Vegas buddies!

11 comments:

Janae&DonovanLott said...

I think you are going to have to see it twice. I need to go with someone. Donovan will not go see it with me. Donovan can watch all of the kids while we go for another girls night out.

LyndiLou said...

Oooh!!! :) I'm glad you got to see it!!! I loved it too!!! Sign me up the next time you want to go! ;)

Cardalls said...

Maybe you'll have to go again in Vegas with your one friend who hasn't seen it!

Rachael said...

I am glad you enjoyed it! I don't think he is yummy. His hair is a bit much for me!

randi said...

I'm so glad you finally went!!! I still think we should have a girls weekend out and go see it all together. Even better we should rent it when it comes out on video and have a girls night in at home with your yummy cinnamon rolls!!!

Meli said...

Randi lets do both!!!! Can't wait to see ya girl!!

Janae&DonovanLott said...

Watch ALL of the kids while you girlz go out to a flick?! Sounds like somebody better start a list of payback favors ready, and I am not talking about you, Kristen.

Glad to hear you are "living on the edge," but I am sorry to hear about the odor in the movie house. At least you could pass some flatulence without any worries...like THAT is something new, right?

Julie said...

I liked it too!

Broderick Clan said...

I finally saw it too! I liked it better than I thought I would. We will have to take Cheryl!

The Bechtol Family said...

so my mother in law made me read the book. i read the WHOLE book this past thanksgiving weekend. I LOVED IT!! i haven't seen the movie either. loved to go with all the ladies who want to go for the 1st time or just to go again for a 2nd time. :)

Cannata Clan said...

I might go a third time this week with Aaron. He read the book a few months back when he was out of town on business. He stopped at Twilight though. He got sick of his guy friends making fun of him.