Sunday, December 7, 2008

And so the pics begin...

Yes, I have returned to Vegas and have found my cord to download the pics. So be prepared over the next few days for some oh so fabulous posts with pictures. First up is me being a freaking SUPERSTAR (you know you are when your child runs after you cheering). Of course this is me riding my old banana seat Schwinn bike. These days my booty takes up more room on that good old seat--still, I am a SUPERSTAR (the running girl, remember?)

Mattison exhausted from playing teeter-totter with cousin Ethan.

Isabel riding the old skateboard. She has some mad skills on a skateboard.

And finally Miss Meg riding my old tricycle. My booty didn't even try that seat.






15 comments:

The Ririe's said...

Oh yeah...welcome back!

The Ririe's said...

The gold old banana seat....gotta love it!

Rachael said...

I love that your parents still have these things! Keep the pictures coming!

The Bechtol Family said...

so fun that you have some great childhood memories to still have around. that's so neat!!

Lindsay said...

What great parents you have to save your old bikes! Those banana bikes are classic! We're finally gonna get Emily a bike for her 7th birthday coming up...I wish they still made them like that! It's great having you back... :)

Cardalls said...

I love the picture of you on the bike...it's classic! Meggy is so cute running after you!

Cannata Clan said...

I love the classic Utah house with the top half siding and the bottom in brick. Oh the good 'ol days!

The Bischoff's said...

I miss that old neighborhood! It's fun to see pics of it! Looks like you had a fun little vacation! LUCKY

LyndiLou said...

I hope your trip back was safe! :) Glad you found your cord because you KNOW how I love the pictures! You guys must have had sooo much fun! :) Love it!

Megan said...

That is one awesome trike Meg!

Herrington's said...

I loved that banana seat bike. Ethan wears me out too, Mattison!

Catherine said...

You're pretty rad on that bike, Kristen! And with Ethan's energy, I can see why Isabel would be so exhausted! I'm glad you made it back home safe.

QnA Drapers said...

Why an I so late at commenting on your blog? Glad you gals are back safe and sound. Love the superstar pic! Good luck back in LV.

Julie said...

The first picture is hilarious... the way she is so excited to be behind her mom on a bike... Too Too cute!

Meli said...

SUPERSTAR!!!!!! Sometimes when I get nervous I like to put my hands here and go like this (SNIFF) LOL