Tuesday, December 9, 2008

That cute puppy and 3-D movies

Of course the girls wanted me to post a picture of them with Aunt Shelly's cute puppy. It was named Bella, but the girls decided to change the name to Poppy. It is currently living with Nanna and so the girls loved spending time over there with it. I think they are still trying to convince Santa that it would be a good thing to have.

We went to see Bolt in 3-D while we were there. Of course I had to snap a few pics because that is what I do. Snap pics, and blog. Obviously Meg is into the movie here and not into me taking pictures.
Isabel looks concerned while Mattison is a overly excited.



10 comments:

Cardalls said...

You look like a rockstar in your lovely glasses!

Grandma Grace said...

Do Nick and Summer have a blog? I want to be invited.
GG

The Ririe's said...

That puppy is so cute!!! I am trying to convince Alan to get a dog...we'll see...I am not sure I can handle the hair thing though. That last picture of your girls is pretty funny...love the facial expressions!

LyndiLou said...

Ohhh your girls DO love that puppy! I hope that works out! ;) I do believe in Santa, I do, I do! :) Hee hee.

Were you guys the only ones in the theater?!? I think it's AWESOME when that happens!!! You don't have to whisper! ;)

Lindsay said...

You all look so cute in those glasses! We saw Bolt recently too...wasn't it cute!
I love the name Poppy for a dog. :)

Janae&DonovanLott said...

Isabel makes me laugh! The girls facial expressions are great. My kids went with their grandpa Peterson and they liked it. I haven't seen the movie. The puppy is very cute.

Rachael said...

Love that picture of Mattison! I feel like I take soooo many pictures just so I can blog but I guess I will have good documentation!

Julie said...

I love that you took your camera to a movie theater. And also that you include yourself in the pictures. I am always too embarrassed for that, but you look stellar - especially on the bike.

QnA Drapers said...

We just miss you gals....

The Bechtol Family said...

you have so much fun all the time!