Monday, December 15, 2008

What's this you ask?

This is what happens when you have a "late-over" with friends. Really it's the little ones who enjoyed the popcorn throwing. Thank heavens for vacuum cleaners. It was totally worth it for the fun.
Here are the late -over- goers who decided to become zombies with ketchup as blood. Mattison took the ketchup upstairs and they all came down like this. It did scare the 3 year olds.

Earlier in the week we went to the park and Isabel gave piggy back rides to her friend Gracie who had a sprained ankle.
And last but not least, the girls decided they were having a bad day and needed to eat ice cream by the wall. This is something they learned from Grandma Lott. Apparently she and my sister Karen used to enjoy ice cream together. I personally never remember doing it, but my kids enjoyed it. Notice there is no Kristen enjoying it? That would be because that ice cream is vanilla. I might as well be drinking beer than eating that stuff. If the ice cream isn't brown, don't even offer it to me.


9 comments:

Grandma Grace said...

I don't know where you came from Kristen. Not liking vanilla ice cream and potatoes. Crazy.
GG

Janae&DonovanLott said...

I would rather eat something with a little more flavor too. I add chocolate quik to my vanilla ice cream. If you stir it all together, it's like a frosty from Wendy's.
Looks like the girls had a lot of fun. But did you have fun cleaning up the mess?

Herrington's said...

Mmm popcorn! But not so yummy off the floor.

The Bechtol Family said...

if there's a mess involoved with kids, than that means there was fun times/memories being made. a clean home just means they don't get to have fun. so sad to see all your boxes though :(

Cardalls said...

Love the zombies...that is so funny!

LyndiLou said...

Wow... that late-over looks like LOADS of fun!!! :)

Note to self: Don't offer Kristen vanilla ice cream.

Got it! ;)

Rachael said...

Vanilla is the best! You can add so many things to it! I rather have vanilla than chocolate!
Looks like you are having some fun! Good for you!

Kathy Faulkner said...

Yes, at least one of my children (Will) contributed greatly to that mess...WOW!! You are one fun, brave lady. The ketchup zombies are crazy!! Those girls.. wow Gracie really went crazy with that ketchup. Seriously I will always remember how sweet those girls (especially Isabell) were to Gracie at the park. She appreciated it so much!
Vanilla with magic shell fudge is awesome!! But I think you're right, nothing better than cholcolate! YUM!

Catherine said...

What a mess! And I bet they loved every minute of making that mess. :) You're a cooler mom than me, Kristen. I always put a picnic blanket on the floor when my kids have popcorn, so I can avoid vacuuming! It's a good trick. I add Nesquik to my vanilla ice-cream, too, Janae...so yummy!