Wednesday, November 26, 2008

On vacation...

We are on vacation in Utah for Thanksgiving and I have been snapping a few pictures, but I brought the wrong cord to download pictures. I am so bummed. We are having a fun time with cousins and Isabel even made a new friend. My friend growing up is visiting her parents next door. Her little girl is Isabel's age and invited her over to play. Of course I was a little worried because Isabel is into Pokemon and Star Wars and I was thinking that the other girl might want to play Barbies or something. When I went to pick up Isabel they were playing Indiana Jones spy scientist ninja kung fu spiderman--(it's a new game in case you haven't ever played it). Apparently they are soul mates.

The other exciting news is that Aunt Shelly is coming tonight and bringing the puppy for the girls to play with. They are so excited they can hardly stand it.

Happy Thanksgiving!

14 comments:

Janae&DonovanLott said...

Wish we could be there. Enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with your parents, Mike, Karen, and Ethan! We will see you in a month.

Cardalls said...

Glad Isabel found her long lost twin! Have a great yummy dinner with the fam and enjoy the puppy. We miss you down here!

Rachael said...

Good to hear her friend wanted to play Indy! Miss you!

Cannata Clan said...

Now I have played Indiana Jones spy scientist ninja kung fu, but never with the spiderman component. Very cool! Saw Twilight again last night. It is definitely YOUR turn. Miss ya'll!

LyndiLou said...

Ohhh!!! How fun for Isabel!!! They MUST be soul mates. That puppy is pretty cute! Izzy kept her close by for most of the time I was there! Nana even asked her if she was going to grow up and be a Vet! ;) Your girls are sooo sweet!

tavia said...

That is so sweet,its the little things that make you cry

Broderick Clan said...

I'm so glad you are having a good time! How fun for Isabel to play Indiana spy Scientist whatever that is with another girl. Cheryl told me you went shopping today. I did too.It was crazy! Hope you got some good deals. See you when you get back.

Megan said...

Hope y'all had a good Thanksgiving!

Jen said...

Oh I LOVE playing Indiana Jones spy scientist ninja kung fu spiderman. It is the BEST game EVER!!!
I'm rocking out to your Pink song. :o)
We're all rockstars right?

QnA Drapers said...

Im glad you gals made it up there- give us a call when you have some time.

Meli said...

Get your cord girl so we can see how hot you are on vacation!! Tell Isabel that she'll need to refresh my boys on the rules of spider kung fu indy whatever!! LOL

Shauna said...

Enjoy! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna

mccall... said...

That's so funny! You should have stopped on your way through - next time!

Lindsay said...

Glad you had a good thanksgiving Kristen! That's so cool about Isabel and her friend...too funny!