Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bikes and Preschool and the fort

Everyday we get to preschool Meg makes a run to get to the tricycle. Then she rides around like a crazy girl screaming "Look at me go, mom". She is still loving to wear dresses everyday but has to wear shorts under them for school. Since it has been a little colder down here we have put some pants or capris under the dress. She hasn't complained because she thinks princesses do the same.

Here are the girls making some crazy faces.

The other day the girls decided to make a fort in the toyroom. It was there for a few days and kept them entertained so I didn't complain.

10 comments:

Rachael said...

Alexis went through the DRESSES only phase. I told her when she went to kindergarten that they didn't allow dresses. WHY DID I DO THAT? It is adorable. I think it was because she wouldn't wear any of the other clothes she had-what a waste!

LyndiLou said...

Ohhh a FORT!!! That's awesome! :) I used to LOVE doing that. We could never keep ours up for long though... we always built them in the living room! ;)

The Ririe's said...

I loved making forts growing up! My kids have caught onto it too. However, Carter likes to build them and Baylee likes to destroy them when he is done. That is a pretty big fort they made.

Grandma Grace said...

I love that trike. I am sure they are expensive but would love to have one for the grandkids.
GG

Catherine said...

Awesome fort! Your girls look so happy. Ruthanne and I used to build forts every Sunday after church. Good times!

Cardalls said...

Love the fort and love that you let them keep it up for a few days! Love the tricycle picture!

Lindsay said...

I noticed Meg's cute pants under her dress at the bike riding! What a good idea!

Herrington's said...

What a fun fort! Maybe they and Ethan and build one together someday.

QnA Drapers said...

My kids would love to come play inthe fort. Youre nice to let them leave it up! Im always making them clean up too fast!

Janae&DonovanLott said...

Cool fort. I remeber the ones we used to build....but who uses it as we both know the forts ALWAYS have rules of NO GIRLS ALLOWED!! Let's see what Mattison and Isabel have to say to that ine, eh? :)