Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mattison's Birthday

Mattison reached the double digits. I can't believe she is 10! There was no school on her birthday so we decided to make a fun day of it. First we went shopping to Target with her gift card and money she got from her Grandparents. Then because it's been a little crazy around here and mom didn't get it together enough to have a big party, we decided to go to Peter Piper pizza with the neighbors and the Faulkners.
Mattison's Birthday cake
Here is Meg with her friend Mia. They love to play together.
Friends at Peter Piper Pizza
Mattison with the new HSM 3 Cd.

She's a little excited about her new Webkinz.
Dad and the girls.
We love you Mattison. You are such a great girl who always chooses the right. We are glad you are part of our family.

11 comments:

The Bischoff's said...

I guess if our kids are getting old that means we are getting old- right? And who wouldn't be excited about those cool presents! She's cute!

Rachael said...

Love that picture of her with the Webkinz! So cute!
Happy Birthday Mattison!

Cardalls said...

Happy Birthday Mattison! Cute photos!

LyndiLou said...

YAHOO!!! Happy Birthday Mattison!!! :) I can't believe she's already 10 either! Wow! That's sooo fun!

Speaking of Webkinz... which ones does she have now?!? ;) Good to know she still likes them! :)

tavia said...

Happy Birthday!!sounds like you had some fun.10 hu?I dont think I am ready for that.

mccall... said...

Happy Birthday Mattison! I love the photos of your girls - especially the sisters one at the cute house. Did you do those in Vegas or Utah?

The Ririe's said...

Happy Birthday Mattison!!!

nena said...

Wow 10! That is fun, Happy Birthday Mattison!!! It was fun seeing you on Halloween!

summer said...

Hey kristen,
I've been thinking of you alot lately and I don't know why. One reason is I've had alot of time to just sit around and do nothing after having surgery, but you have been on my mind just wondering how you are. We are going to be in Provo the weekend before Christmas so if you are there maybe we can see you, Karen and your mom and dad. Hey did you get the invite to my blog? I finally hopped on the bandwagon. I just started, so as I learn it will look as good as all your guy's blogs. Have a great day.

Jennifer Lui said...

Happy Birthday Mattison! Mikayla is a Webkinz fan also. Hope your day was great.

Jennifer Lui said...

Happy Birthday Mattison! Mikayla is a Webkinz fan also. Hope your day was great.