Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

This Halloween started out pretty great. The girls didn't have school so we headed over to a friends house to play and decorate cookies.

Then we got to go to the Trunk or Treat. Here are the girls are ready to get some candy. We put scarey make-up on Mattison and Isabel and then I asked Meg if she wanted any make-up, just to look a little more like a princess, and she wouldn't have any of it. She didn't even want me to wear fix her hair fancy.
Group photo of all the girls.
We got to the Trunk or Treat and got a few pics with some friends. Mattison and Isabel's friend Emily came into town because her mom won a free trip to Vegas. That was really fun for them to get to go Trunk or Treating with her. Our ward was the only one there this year and so the girls went around several times. I don't think anyone even cared. Of course they scored tons of candy. We did go to a few people in the neighborhood when we got back, but they were pretty tired of carrying their big bag of candy.

Here I am with my crazy friends.

13 comments:

LyndiLou said...

OH... the make-up looks even cooler!!! :) I'm glad that you guys had fun!!! Tell the girls I say HI!!!

QnA Drapers said...

You guys look great! Hope you got tons of candy. ;)

Catherine said...

I just want to know what happened to your pretty little girls? I can't believe Mattison and Isabel wanted to be scary rather than cute. That's awesome! And I love your hair, Kristen!

Rachael said...

Love the makeup you did on the girls! I don't like it when it is only 1 ward for a truck or treat. Its fun to do it with a couple of wards!
Looks like you guys had a great time!

Julie said...

You guys look great! I love trunk-or-treats!

Julie said...

They look great! I can't believe how big they look! But I guess it has been 2 1/2 years!

The Ririe's said...

I heard you did a great job on your witch costume, but I never saw you! It turned out great...love the makeup!

Janae&DonovanLott said...

We had a hard time even recognizing Mattison and Isabel. Your green face is something we have seen before after some fast food at Article Circle one day, so you were easy to pick out. :)

Great costumes!!

Meli said...

Does that M&M make me look fat??

Herrington's said...

I love your costume the best! We had fun at our trunk or treat too.

tavia said...

You looked so good you do every year

tavia said...

oh yea and I dident get the invite to do cookies!!!:(

The Bechtol Family said...

sounds like you had fun with the cookies!!