Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pre-Halloween

Tomorrow is Nevada Day and so there is no school. So today the school festivities happened. Meg decided that today she would be Snow White. I was actually surprised because she usually says that dress is too itchy and I thought she was going to be a butterfly. Here she is with her buddies that she plays with and goes to school with. She thinks she wants to marry them both.

Here they are making a scary witch face.
Here is Miss Meggy Boo eating her cupcakes at treats at her preschool party.

We also got to go to the school and see Mattison and Isabel in a parade. Here is Mattison in her classroom. I was able to sneak in a get a photo. Of course she was trying to hide her face.

Here is Isabel in the parade. This is a picture I got before she knew it and could hide her face.

Mattison is with her friend Aliza at school during the parade. It was 86 degrees today so it was quite hot.
Here is Isabel when she knew I was taking a picture and so she put the hand in front of her face. My kids have a problem with that. I have way too many pictures of them with hands in front of their faces.
It was a great day with lots of treats and candy and now tomorrow we have even more to look forward too.

8 comments:

Cardalls said...

all i can say about meg and garrett being married is they would need a referee! :) cute kiddos by the way.

Broderick Clan said...

Such fun pictures! I love the idea of Snow White marrying Buzz Light year and Batman!

The Bischoff's said...

Your kids look so cute! I forgot about Nevada Day! How fun- Have a great weekend!!

LyndiLou said...

How fun that you get to spend the whole day with the kids! :) Their costumes look great. And where'd they get the silly idea to cover their faces. Your girls are all sooo freaking cute... no one over there should hide it! ;)

Herrington's said...

I think they get putting their hand in front of their face from Donovan. I remember tons of pictures of him when we were younger with just his hand and his great hair.

nena said...

The bad thing about being on track 3 is that my kids miss out on dressing up for Halloween, oh well.
cute costumes!!!

The Ririe's said...

I love Megs smile in the first couple of pictures, she is such a cute Snow White.

QnA Drapers said...

I just can't believe how big they are getting. Meg is looking too grown up! I'll need to post some pics of her and Allie when they were little-er!