Saturday, October 4, 2008

Soccer Season has Begun

Isabel had her first soccer game of the season because she missed her game last week. She did a great job considering she used to play on a field half the size with no postions and no goalies. She did get a little frustrated trying to figure it all out because she is a perfectionist and doesn't like to make mistakes. With a few more practices and games we are sure that she will show some "mad skills". (Hey Krauses, we thought the boy in the black next to Isabel looked like Mason when he was a little younger)

Isabel also got Student of the Month. We are so proud of her!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

tavia said...

GO Isabel!!

QnA Drapers said...

OOO- I like the new halloween blog! I thought that pic looked like Mason and I thought the girl looked like Mattison! Hey- Does Matt have his own blog now or did you just take him off your profile for security reasons?

Anne and Wayne said...

I hope we get to watch Isabel play soccer before the season is over. We think she's a great player!

LyndiLou said...

How fun!!! I bet she's great! I wish we were out there to see!!! I got to go to one of Amelia's games... and I always forget until I'm there how fun they are! :) Way to go on the Student of the Week Isabel!!! :) That's awesome!!!