Monday, October 13, 2008

Michael's house

We decided to head over to a house which is now owned by none other than Michael Jackson. You know that I am a closet old school MJ fan--not so much of his current work... We did see a few paparazzi outside the house. We got out to take a few pictures and check it out. We did not see MJ, but did get into a conversation with a rather buff guy. He had a conversation with Matt's sister Shelly.

Buff dude: With all the beautiful scenery around here I can't figure out why you are taking pics of this house.
Shelly: Oh we thought this was Michael Jackson's house.
Buff dude: Just shakes his head back and forth.

I mean what a story to tell. We talked to MJ's security. You know I am going back another day!



7 comments:

Herrington's said...

I love it! So cool. Maybe you'll get a peek. Oh, and I love the "Thriller" music. It was on when I was reading your post! So cool! Gotta love the 80's Michael!

Rachael said...

Why would he want to live in Vegas? Well he picked the right location right next to Wasden Elementary!

Megan said...

That's pretty awesome! I, too, am a fan of the old school Michael Jackson...you know, back when he was mostly black!

The Bischoff's said...

I LOVE the old MJ too! We used to go star house hunting when we lived there! So fun!! :)

LyndiLou said...

swEEEt!!! What an adventure!!! :) I love it! Good for you guys!

Broderick Clan said...

Kristen, you are always on an adventure! I love it! I have to admitt I love some of M.J.'s songs
myself!

Meli said...

Nice pics!! mmm mmm mmm not his house????