Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Halloween

I love Halloween. There is so much fun stuff to do and decorations to put up. The girls are still trying to decide exactly what they want to be, (me too). I know, we need to get on that soon. Yesterday we went to a little school carnival put on by the middle school. It wasn't very organized or exciting, but Isabel and Meg still had fun. Of course Mattison is just "too cool" for some things. But what are you going to do when you are almost 10! We are enjoying the nice weather down here and spending lots of time outside. Happy Fall!

13 comments:

randi said...

How did you get my picture. That was for Kelsey's eyes only!!!

Rachael said...

Oh! Randi took my line!
Happy Halloween to you too!

Cardalls said...

i love how you didn't even address the big butt on the blog....soooo funny!

The Ririe's said...

OH that is so nasty!!!

Cardalls said...

and i just have to say EWWWW! and how did the paint get on there??

Janae&DonovanLott said...

That is so disgusting but so funny.

QnA Drapers said...

Love that Picture- Its like a car accident, you don't want to look but somehow you keep looking! I may go with the witch again this year or be a cowgirl with my girls!

Anne and Wayne said...

I can't comment. There's nothing to say!

QnA Drapers said...

I just showed Makayla that "pumpkin" and she said its not a pumpkin its a BUMPKIN!

Herrington's said...

Ethan used to want to be spiderman for halloween, but when I asked him yesterday, he said he just wanted to wear his halloween shirt. Then today he says he wants to be batman. Crazy, indecisive kid!

El Jefe said...

Noooooo! My eyes, my eyes, the goggles do nothing. It burns, it burns! This picture of my be-hind was supposed to be private. How did you find it anyway?

Austin & Ruthanne said...

I don't see any cottage cheese. It's a pretty smooth pumpkin! haha EW! That picture was pretty much awesome! I want to send it to my mom to see what she says. lol

tavia said...

Love the picture and Halooween