Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dance Recital

Mattison had her annual dance recital this weekend. She has been taking 2 classes this year, ballet and a tap/jazz combo. This is the first time she has had two separate classes. In previous years it was an hour of tap/ballet combined. By the middle of the year it was sometimes a battle to get her to ballet. She decided it was "boring". But I have to say that I just loved her ballet costume and dance. It was so beautiful and graceful. I think she does better at ballet than jazz, but I don't want the fight anymore so this next year she is just goint to take the tap/jazz class. Here she is with her friend Aubrey in their ballet costumes.
Posted by Picasa

Here is a little clip of the ballet dance at the dress rehersal.

We are proud of you Mattison. You did such a great job!

11 comments:

QnA Drapers said...

mattison, you are a super star! Way to go kiddo!!!

Cannata Clan said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Christy said...

Great job!

Rachael said...

I love their ballet outfits! So pretty. I know Aubrey would tell me she hated ballet too! I think I liked it when I was a kid!

Catherine said...

Mattison looks so beautiful and grown up in her costume. What a great dancer!

The Ririe's said...

Mattison did such a great job!!! Oh, I think you should make her stick with ballet...that was beautiful!

Cardalls said...

That is so beautiful and I too love the costume!

Meli said...

She did a great job--very impressive!!

Herrington's said...

Wow, Mattison. You are so good at all those ballet moves. I've danced a bit of ballet and it was so hard, but you make it looks so easy!

Janae&DonovanLott said...

That was terrific! Jasmine can't wait to see another performance.

Megan said...

She does look beautiful in that costume! Great job Mattison!