Saturday, March 22, 2008

Family in Town


It was Spring Break this week and since the weather was so great I talked my mom and sister in to coming down and visiting. We had a lot of fun going to the park to feed ducks, the Shark Reef, the movie "Horton hears a Who" and the Butterfly Park. My kids love to see Grandma and play with thier cousin Ethan. Here is a picture of my mom when she didn't know I was taking it. She is watching the kids at the Shark Reef.




The girls are at the Shark Reef. Isabel is listening to the tour above and all the kids are posing for a picture below.



5 comments:

randi said...

It sounds like you guys had so much fun with your family! I am jealous.

Rachael said...

I wanted to go to Shark Reef this week and for some reason it never happened! Oh well, we have a LONG summer ahead of us!

Grandma Grace said...

That is a good picture of your mom. It looks like you had a lot of fun. It is good that Ethan gets to see his cousins.
GG

Catherine said...

I love that first picture of all the kids. They're such posers! Who did they learn that from, Kristen? I'm guessing Grandma because I have seen some CRAZY shots of my mom and your mom posing like drama queens!

Megan said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad you got to see some family!