Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Dresses

My mom got the girls Easter dresses. Everyone was happy about their dresses except Meg. In fact, this purple dress she is wearing is not the green dress she got for Easter. She refused to put it on. I told my mom she probably wouldn't want to wear it. She is so picky these days. So, here is Meg in her purple dress she wants to wear almost every Sunday. Anyone at church, she does have more dresses, I just don't want to put up the fight every week. I am picking my battles, and this one she can win. Mom, I still have the tags and reciept to the green dress!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Herrington's said...

Those are so cute! Did you get a different dress for Meg, or use one that she already had? The girls look great!

Rachael said...

Alexis was a VERY picky dresser so I feel your pain!

Grandma Grace said...

At least she wears a dress. If Hannah had her way she would wear a swimming suit all the time. And Friday it was on backwards. It is frustrating that they have really cute clothes and just won't wear them.GG

camran said...

Kristen! I found you! How is everything!? Let me know when you will be up this way again so we can get together! Hope all is well is sunny and warm Vegas!

Camie Casper Jacobs

QnA Drapers said...

They look too cute! I didn't break down and get Easter dressees yet because its been too cold. Maybe in the next few weeks it will warm up and feel like spring. Then I can get easter dresses on clearance.

randi said...

That's so funny about Meg! They all look really cute though!