Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Another Visit to Vegas

We made a little visit to one of our favorite places over Fall Break. It was spectacular. I mean, really if you can find people like this walking around, why wouldn't you love Vegas. Btw...his cymbal says "status cymbal" and I think the cymbal on the front said "sex cymbal". After I snapped this pic I tried to chase him down to get a pic with him but we lost him in the crowd.



I went out to Serendipity with some fab girls. We had some yummy deserts there...and then we did a little people watching.
This is their famous frozen hot chocolate. It was pretty good.


What up Melissa?

The girls were in heaven playing with their friends. They miss them so much. It was so great for me to be able to hang out with my friends and be a "stay at home mom" again. We went to McDonald's one day and the park the next day. The kids had a sleepover with thier friends and played with them for 2 days straight. It was like old times! Moms, appreciate every moment that you have to be a stay at home mom. I wish I could go back to living that life, even though it can be stressful it's the best job in the world. Don't take it for granted.


Meggy and Garrett


The kids at McD's.

We were able to hang out with our old neighbors Ms. Ashlee and Mr. Jeremy. The girls love them so much. It was fun to see them. The last time we were there they were out of town. We went to Ci Ci's pizza and the girls got some cool balloon animals. Ashlee is the awesome girl I went to Barry Manilow with last September.

Gracie, Mattison, Aliza and Ashlyn

Meg riding Garrett's motorcycle and chillin' with the boyz!

4 comments:

Cardalls said...

we sure loved having you here and miss you guys tons! thanks for the reminder of being a SAHM...i needed it today :)

Rachael said...

I miss you here-you are crazy!!! Looks like you guys had a good time-I know Serendipity was fun and would love to have stayed to people watch but I was hitting a wall!
I do enjoy being a SAHM-wish it could be full time but at least I don't have to work OUT of the house!

Catherine said...

I agree with Rachael. It's nice to be a SAHM and work AT home a little, too. But as much as I love teaching preschool in our home, it means I can't go anywhere 3 days a week, and sometimes I miss sleeping in and then spending the day with Margaret or a whole week in St. George.

I know it's got to be hard for you to work and not be home as much, but know we all admire you for doing what you have to do right now. You're an awesome mom and your girls are LUCKY to have you!

PS) Vegas rocks! I'm glad you got to spend a few days there with old friends. Sa-weet!

QnA Drapers said...

Man- the kids get big way too fast. Im so glad you could go make some fun memories there- good times!