Monday, October 5, 2009

We don't want to eat fish!

During sessions of Conference on Sunday we went for a drive up the canyon to see the leaves. Unfortunately it was raining so we only got out for a little bit. Look at my kids in their shorts...they still think they are living in Vegas.

While we were driving up there past some cabins and houses I said to my kids "We should move up here. Wouldn't that be cool?"

Here was their reply... "No, because we would have to fish all day and eat fish all the time and we don't like fish".






p.s. Meg got some new cowgirl boots, which I LoVe! She loves to boogie in them too.

8 comments:

Janae&DonovanLott said...

Love the boots!

Cardalls said...

The boots are so cute! Your girls make me laugh about the fish!

The Bischoff's said...

Looks pretty! LOVE the boots too! She is such a cutie! Ü

QnA Drapers said...

Looks fun- I'd like to move there- but not if I have to eat fish too.

Lindsay said...

That was our family traditon growing up to drive up the canyon in between conference sessions to see the leaves. I really miss Fall in Utah. :)

Rachael said...

Love the pink boots! It looks so pretty up there! I'd move there...but then again...I love fish!

Anita said...

I love fish! If you move up there you and the girls can catch and clean the fish and I will show up to eat it after you have prepared a lovely dinner.

VegasWatkins said...

How fun I love how kids think!! I dream of owning a cabin where we can excape the heat!!