Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hooray for Fall!

Can I just tell you how great it is to be in Utah for Fall. I haven't had it in 7 years and I love the weather and the leaves changing. Last night we went up to Gardner's Village and had a good time looking around the shops. They have a bunch of Witches around and a stage for dancing (and Meg did bust a move on it) and Halloween music and yummy food. I love Halloween so it was awesome. A lot of people dress up in witch costumes too. I did not know this, but will for sure be dressing up next time. I got some awesome witchy glasses and socks! Unfortunately my camera batteries died so I only got one pic while I was there.

Before we went to Gardner Village we went to Chick-Fil-A to eat. My kids have never been there to eat, but they loved the waffle fries.
Meg is so funny with the bunny ears.
Traci and I went to the General Womens Broadcast in SLC. It was fun to go up there. I haven't ever been to the Conference Center. We asked this little old lady to take our pic. After she took it she said "oh, it's so cute" Ummm...not really. It looks like we weren't ready for the pic.
After the broadcast we went out to eat and went to a little movie called "FAME". I loved the dancing scene at the end.
p.s. I enjoyed all the company at the movie and yes....I cropped out the picture to make you wonder!

10 comments:

Karen said...

Darn your camera batteries! But cute pictures of you and Traci! And I really know you didn't make Emma cry in the picture from her blessing.

chercard said...

seriously send me the non-cropped photo. cute eyebrow he has :)

Catherine said...

Alright, well that's ust not fair! We want to see this hottie with the cute eyebrow. ;) I'm so glad you had a fun weekend though. Being in the conference center is pretty amazing, huh? When the prophet walks in, there's just a secial feeling. How awesome that you got to enjoy it!

Kathy Faulkner said...

Cute pictures! I love the Fall in Utah as well!! I miss the beautiful mountains with the changing leaves and BYU football and the crisp air and... actually Vegas in the Fall isn't so bad either. We're finally getting some relief from the BLAZING heat! I also LOVE Chick-fil-A!! I wish they had one here! I also would love to see this mystery-man. Send me the un-cropped version please!

Stacey said...

seriously. you suck. do I need to text you again about your extra curricular activities again?

Unknown said...

Yes...good eyebrows are a must. Stacey, You can text and I'll consider answering ha ha! Requests for the uncropped pic will require a payment of something. Start the bidding.

Kristen said...

Ugh...I just wrote that under Izzy's account. She is NOT in charge of sending out the uncropped photo. She hasn't even see it!

QnA Drapers said...

Is that KK from the basketball game? ;) hmmmmm

Kristen said...

Oh....good guess Amy, but not him! This ones a little older.

VegasWatkins said...

He has a really handsome corner of his eye!! How fun to be in the conference center!! How about some cute skirts for some cute girls for a lookie at the complete pic????