Monday, August 18, 2008

Hanging out at the Mall with the Girls

Last Friday we decided to head to the mall to have a Girls Night Out with the Faulkner girls. We had some fun times shopping for Webkinz and looking at all the girl stuff. Here are the girls posing for some photos in front of the fountain that they threw coins in to make wishes. We think they wished for more Webkinz. Mattison has been thinking about getting her ears pierced for some time now, but would change her mind when she got to the mall. She finally decided to go for it. Here she is before--a little nervous.
Here she is after.

10 comments:

randi said...

Yippee Mattitson!!! Was it as bad as you thought?

Herrington's said...

Congrats Mattison. I know your mom had some cool earrings when she was in jr high and high school. Do you still have those cool phone ones? I think Mom may have a box still somewhere with all your cool earrings. I was so jealous!

Anne and Wayne said...

Mattison did it? Good for her, I guess. Personally, as everyone knows, I have never had my ears pierced. What kind of earrings did she get?

Janae&DonovanLott said...

Wow!! Mattison, you have inspired me to get my nose pierced. Matt, are you with me?! It has been so long since we got our navels pierced that it really would be good to get something else, don't you think?

The Ririe's said...

Yeah Mattison, that is so fun...way to be brave!

Broderick Clan said...

It is so fun having girls! I would know! Mattison is brave. I still remember the feeling I had when I got mine down. Ouch!

Cardalls said...

Way to go Mattison--you look so old with those pierced ears!

Rachael said...

Congrats Mattison! They look great! Very brave!

Kristen said...

Yes, definitely the nose will be a good choice, DJ. There are so many other choices too:)!

Mattison, you look beautiful! I love you. Remember though, no talking to boys until you're 30. Yo all you boys, 3 words "rear naked choke"!

Meli said...

WHATTT?? Rear naked choke??? anyways---lookin cute as ever Mattison!!