Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Classic Rollerskating--Mostly Scooters


While we were in Utah we went to the good old Classic Skating Rink. It really hasn't changed much from back in the day, but you can use scooters now. That is a good thing because my kids don't know how to rollerskate. Mattison tried but decided it was easy to use her scooter. They had a lot of fun with thier cousins Kodi and Kali and even requested a song.

Here they are smiling for the camera, except Isabel who looks like she is sticking her tongue out at me.
Isabel and Kali played a few games and won a few tickets and got a "Best Friends" necklace.
Mattison and Kodi speeding by me.


10 comments:

The Bischoff's said...

Good Old Classic Roller Skating!! I used to LOVE that place! It looks like it hasn't changed much- Im actually surprised that it is still there!!

camran said...

At practice today Kodi informed me that I looked weird in our 6th grade picture ... ouch ... no love from the 10 year olds ;)

The Bechtol Family said...

that sounds like a ton of fun!! i really want to take my kids to crystal palace sometime soon!! they have family nights on tuesday for $20 and it includes your skates, pizza, and drinks for 2 adulta and 2 kids!! neways...that would be neat if they let you do scooters here as well!! looks like you guys had a ton of fun while being gone from the vegas heat!!

Catherine said...

I didn't know they allowed scooter in the rink now. How sweet is that?!

Catherine said...

You gotta check out my playlist on my blog, Kristin! I was totally inspired by you to change it up a little and put some old songs that I love. There's some Abba, BSB, and Paula Abdul. haha Let me know what you think!

Catherine said...

Alright Kristen, I admit I was pretty excited when I added some 80's and 90's music to my blog playlist, but then I kept the music on all day while I was doing laundry and playing with my kids. And when I got tired listening to it, I knew I better change it again. So now, I have some real classic stuff that just makes me happy to listen to.

tavia said...

that looks like a blast!!

Kristen said...

Classic skating is da' bomb! I can still see that one guy that skated the whole time backwards!

Rachael said...

How fun that they can use scooters! I wonder if they do that here!?

Meli said...

That's cool they let you use your scooter! Try that backwards!!!