Monday, July 14, 2008

Fun with some girls

On Saturday my friend Randi called and decided that she and Emily would make a quick trip to Vegas, (she works for an airline and flies free). Mattison and Isabel were totally excited because they LoVe playing with Emily. So we went and picked them up Saturday night and Mattison and Emily and Isabel had a great time playing all kinds of crazy things that keep them entertained for hours.

Of course I had to head out to Kohls with Randi and Melissa and Kristin C. to have some good times looking for bargins and trying on make-up. This is a favorite girls night out activity. So here is Melissa sporting the makeup that Randi put on. I can't believe Melissa was allowing this to go on. She has a phobia of clowns and Randi made her look like one. Don't worry Melissa got Randi back when she did her makeup.
Kristin and I did our own make-up (did you see Melissa's?) and I choose the purple tones. They even had purple mascara. I did have electric blue in 7th grade. Here is the final product. It's hot I know. We were all trying to blow kisses and I just couldn't do it and take the picture. I guess I'm not that co-ordinated, plus I was laughing too much.
To all my other girlfriends who have gone to Kohls with me to try on make-up I missed you and can't wait to take you next time--kisses to you from all of us!

13 comments:

Cardalls said...

Wowzers! Melissa/Bozo is hilarious! Glad you had a good time!

Janae&DonovanLott said...

I would like a girl's night out.

camran said...

The makeup is a little much, but I do love your hair! I haven't ever seen it short - very sassy, just like you! ;)

Rachael said...

That is hilarious! I would NEVER have the GUTS to do something like that. I am a chicken of looking like a fool! Not that you do....ah crap...did I just stick my foot in my mouth?

Meli said...

the best part is walking around the store after and shopping the clearance racks--and yes I scared myself if I looked in a mirror--BOZO is a bit harsh though cheryl!! lol!!!

Anne and Wayne said...

Kristen, you are so crazy.

Maybe you could teach a make-up class at the reunion later this month.

Cannata Clan said...

Love u Kristen u always catch the best angles, my double chin and my spaced out look. LOL!

randi said...

I really needed that!!! It was so fun to be back in the "click" for a couple days!!! Thanks for your hospitality Kristen! Emily and I had a fabulous time!!!

Christy said...

You girls were looking good! I'll have to suggest that for our next ward Girl's Night Out! I wonder how many will take me up on it...

Herrington's said...

I wanna go to Kohls and try on makeup too!

Kristen said...

Janae and Karen--I'll take you.

Rachael--you can stick your foot in your mouth all you want. I don't get offended easily. I need to take you with me sometime and help you make a fool of yourself.

Broderick Clan said...

Looks like fun! Now all that you needed was crazy outfits to go with it!

mccall... said...

I miss the late night trips to Kohls. Did you buy some pretty panties :)