Saturday, July 26, 2008

BYU

The other day when we decided to go to BYU and visit my Dad at work. We hadn't been up to his office in awhile and wanted to show the kids the cool windows that are all around the building. We went up there with our cousins and then we went to the BYU Creamery. Not the one by Deseret Towers, it's closed. This is the Creamery on 9th that used to be Kent's market. I can't believe they tore down Deseret Towers. It sure makes things look different up there. After ice cream I took to girls over to the Bookstore and looked around. The Wilkinson Center has sure changed a lot. I need to take a walk across campus some day because I haven't been around there in a long time, but I'm afraid I might get lost!

The kids eating ice cream

Donovan and Dreyton enjoying the ice cream
Me and mom
Here are all the cousins at my dad's building. They were pretty quiet until the end, then they started running around the halls. Good thing the boss didn't care.
Grandpa's office



6 comments:

Grandma Grace said...

I'm sure that Grandpa loved having them come by.
GG

Cardalls said...

BYU Creamery ice cream is da bomb!

Janae&DonovanLott said...

My kids wanted to go back the next day and get ice cream. They really enjoyed all the nic nacs in grandpa's office. We already miss UT. I don't think any of us were ready to go this time.

QnA Drapers said...

Im so sad I didn't take my camera with me to ricks- I mean BYU Idaho! Fun to show the kids around. Oh- Youre hair looks super cute! Im ready for something new- have fun!

Kristen said...

Utah State University rocks! Go Aggies!

Cannata Clan said...

Great pic of you and your mom! The kids and I went to BYU last year when we were passing through after coming home from Boise. I cannot go there anymore I feel waaaay too old when I am there! :(