Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring Soccer

Soccer started again. This season Isabel is on the PURPLE PANDAS and they had a great first game. If you can't find Isabel in the picture just look for the tallest person in the group. Yup, that's our Isabel. She is the tallest and probably the oldest because she is in the 5-6 year age group because she has a late birthday. Most of her friends have moved up in the league because they have already turned 7. We are taking her birth certificate to each game in case we are questioned. Isabel had a great game and scored a few goals. It should be an interesting season and we are sure HOT!!! It is supposed to be 90 today, but I am refusing to turn on the A/C yet.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Herrington's said...

Good luck Isabel in soccer this year. I hope we can come see you play.

Grandma Grace said...

This year Cassi is on the purple dragons. She has a girl on her team, Katie (daughter of Brett and Julie) who is tall like Isabell and plays like a pro. It helps the team win a lot. But that makes it all more fun, right?
GG

The Ririe's said...

I love soccer...I can't wait until Carter is old enough to play!
I am glad I am not the only one refusing to turn on the A/C...my house is so hot..but I am cheap!

The Bischoff's said...

looks like fun! Our spring soccer starts in the next week or so but it DEFINITELY isn't 90!!

Meli said...

that is so funny you are taking her birth certificate to the games!! Go Isabel!

Cardalls said...

Go Izzy! Tyler wishes he could be on your team!