Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Let's Go ! GNO



While Matt was out at the UFC fight the girls and I decided to rock it out at the Hannah Montana movie. I was a little worried that Meg wouldn't like the whole 3-D thing, but she loved it and was singing and dancing the whole night. Rock on Hannah! And if you don't get the blog title you should catch up on your Miley songs.
At first Meg didn't want to wear her cool 3-D glasses, just her sunglasses. Once she tried on the glasses in the movie, she loved it.


7 comments:

Megan said...

I've always wanted to see a 3D movie. Looks like fun!

By the way, Tommy and I are both EXTREMELY jealous that Matt got to go to a UFC fight. That is one of the things on our "To-do-as-a- couple" list!!!

Julie said...

I need to take notes. We are still at the Polly Pocket stage and haven't moved on to Hannah Montana yet. It looks like you guys had such a fun chick night. Those are the best.

Herrington's said...

That looks like so much fun. You know, I just watch my first episode of Hannah Montana, and I liked it. I really want to see the movie but need someone to go with. I'm not sure Ethan would love it as much as Mattison, Isabel, and Meg.

The Bischoff's said...

Looks like fun! I think Aubrey would like to go but she is at that age where she might think she is too cool for that- but deep down she'd love to go!! Maybe I can talk her into it!! :)

Megan said...

We will for sure have to make a side trip out to Vegas when we go to UT sometime to go to UFC!!!

QnA Drapers said...

Makayla was SO jealous you girls saw Hannah- we would have come with you (even Dylan) if we were there! You girls looks hot in your glasses!

Rachael said...

We loved the movie too! I thought it was better than the concert! A lot less screaming little girls! And close ups of Miley!