Sunday, February 24, 2008

Anniversary Party

Matt and I were invited to go to a 60th wedding anniversary party for Henry and LuLu. They are the grandparents of Matt's high school buddy Kaleo. His Grandparents now live in Vegas and Matt sees them from time to time and also stayed with them in Hawaii when he visited there with Kaleo after graduation. So of course it was quite a bash with dancers and great food--you know polynesians have GREAT parties!
Some cute dancers shaking their hips.
Shaking those hips even more. I really don't know how they get them to move so well. Of course they had great abs.
Here are the guy dancers. One of their costumes was totally tiny--I mean butt cheeks were seen. So these little kids there were on the ground trying to look up the costume to make sure there was something under there--which there was. It was so funny watching the kids peeking though.
Here I am with Mattison before I was going out. Isabel took the picture. I decided since I did my hair and makeup I should get a photo taken, but not not just me by myself--that's why Mattison is with me.

6 comments:

The Ririe's said...

That is so funny...were they your kids peeking under the 'tiny' costume or just some other kids that were there? I have a hard time picturing your kids doing that!!!

The Bischoff's said...

looks like so much fun! I love Polynesian parties!! You look so good in your pic! I haven't seen you in FOREVER!!

Megan said...

I am sad that I missed all that butt cheek action (don't tell Tommy!). You do look great in your picture. Don't you just love getting all dressed up to go out on the town!

QnA Drapers said...

Can I just say how hot you look all dolled up?! Thae hair is looking good- and is that a lie sophia necklace? Sounds like lots of fun-

Cardalls said...

I think we need to throw ourselves a big old party and invite the male dancers to come! woohoo! HAHA! You look great!

randi said...

You are one hot mama!