Monday, February 11, 2008

Hanging with the Oldies

Several of our good friends moved away this past summer. One family returned to Vegas (Yea!) and another comes and visits us. This weekend they came for Randi's birthday and it was great because they have a built in babysitter so we left the kids and went out to eat. We laughed we cried we "Buca di Beppo" (right Kelsey?) Here is Matt with his climbing buddy Kelsey and Jesus. I don't really know what the hand sign is about.
The old gang

Mattison loves it when Emily comes to town to visit. They partied all night (or at least later than we usually let her). Meg and Mason are also hanging with them in this pic.

4 comments:

QnA Drapers said...

I am seriuosly home sick now- thanks for those fun pictures to remind me Im not there!!!

The Bischoff's said...

Ya we are dying! They say you don't see grass until May at the earliest!! I really hope that isn't really the case! I SO wish we were in Vegas right now!! :(

Catherine said...

That's so cool that you and Matt got togeher with some of your buddies. Good times! I am so jealous you live in Vegas, Kristen! SLC has been cold, cold, cold! I even took a trip last month with the kids to Sunny St. George to hang out with my old friends from the married ward, Summer, Ruthanne, and of course my mom. Hey I love your flashback posts. It's fun to get to know you better. Blogging had been a blast! I'm excited to stay in touch better with my cool cousins!
Catherine

Meli said...

Hey love that you call us "old" BUCCA BABY!!!!!