Monday, August 3, 2009

Isabel's baptism

WARNING: This post has a lot of pictures.



Isabel was baptized on Saturday. It was a really special day. We are so proud of Isabel for choosing to be baptized. We had a really great meeting. I am going to be honest, I was actually worried how the whole service would go. It was the first time that all the Thomas family and the Lott family has been together since the divorce. I was worried there would be drama because there have been a lot of hurtful feelings back and forth. I wasn't even sure who would show up from the Thomas family. Of course the Thomas family and my family were very supportive and all involved were able to show their support for Isabel, and really that's what it is all about.







Love Meggy's cheesy smile and eyes!

My Sonic buddy from Vegas Cheryl and her family came to support us. Love them.


Some Thomas cousins.

Isabel's Grandma and Grandpa Thomas


My sister Karen, my brother Bryan and me.


More Thomas cousins.
Even more Thomas relatives.

Izzy and Tyler Cardall. Best buddies. I love these two pictures because they are both taking turns looking at the camera.


Meggy Boo with buddy Garrett (possible future husband, she can't decide between Garrett and Will)

Me and Isabel and my Dad. My Dad baptized and confirmed Isabel. We were so glad we have him!

Meg, Isabel, cousin Ethan and Mattison.

12 comments:

Janae&DonovanLott said...

I'm glad the baptism was a stress free day.

Julie said...

Posts with lots of pictures make me happy. Glad to hear everything went well. Congratulations Isabel!

B Flat Major said...

I'm so glad you and Isabel had a nice day that you can look back on with fond memories. And truly, who ISN'T lucky to have Wayne Lott?? :-)

QnA Drapers said...

Way to go Isabel! and the whole family- what a great day!!

Grandma Grace said...

Glad that it was a special day for Isabel. It's too bad so much stress was encountered before.
GG

Stacey said...

It looks like it was a beautiful day. Thank goodness for your dad. He saved the day. BTW, your outfit is hot.

Lindsay said...

I love the pictures. That is so special for Isabel and I am so glad she had a great day and lots of support. Emily can hardly wait to get baptized, she is so sad because she is the last one in her class(she's a December birthday). Contratulations to Isabel!

Rachael said...

Congrats! And she is looking at the camera in all the pictures!
That would have been an awkward weekend! Hopefully everything went smoothly!!!

Cardalls said...

So glad we could be there. It really was a great day and I am so glad there was great support for Isabel!

tavia said...

That is way cool way to go Isabel!love all the pictures

The Bechtol Family said...

so neat!! i totally forgot she had her b-day in july!! it's always the end of the school year!! i should have remembered that!! i wish i would have known about the baptism, we totally would have made that an excuse to go to utah and get out of town and go support her and your family. glad it was a good day for her!! i know what you mean about stress. we have that ALOT since my parents got divorced 6 years ago. it's hard to not stress before events like this. BTW...your outfit is really cute!!

The Ririe's said...

Congratulations! What an exciting day for Isabel. That is fun that the Cardall's could be there for it.