Friday, July 31, 2009

Rexburg Temple and Sprinklers

While we were in Idaho for the day we decided to stop by and see the new Rexburg temple. And later we stopped by a family reunion to eat some free dinner. While we were there Mattison and I (and Isabel a little bit) decided to play in the sprinklers in the field.

This picture is out of order, but I really didn't feel like reloading all the pictures. Here is Mattison getting completely soaked.

And here are the girls at the temple. They hate getting their pictures taken so the obliged me by posing crazy.


Mattison and me in the muddy field.

Isabel making her way over, but not wanting to get her clothes all muddy.

5 comments:

Herrington's said...

Playing in the muddy fields and sprinklers sounds and looks like lots of fun. Wish I was there...

Rachael said...

You are such a fun mom! I am not sure I would have done that but it is something your kids will remember! Good for you! I would love to go to Rexburg again to see how much it has changed since I went to school there 14 years ago!

Janae&DonovanLott said...

You went all the way to Rexburg and didn't see Jason and Alayne. They live right next to the temple.

Catherine said...

I'm so glad you came Friday night so we could hang out together! I'm just mad you left early because it left me alone to buddy up with Mark. haha just kidding Kelly, Steph, and Sunny were there, so I didn't have to hang out with him too much! ;) But seriously, I hope the baptism went well and that you guys had a fun weekend.

QnA Drapers said...

Oh - those fun potoato fields!!