Saturday, July 11, 2009

I Needed a New Post....Thanks Cheryl

I love that I have friends who are open enough to remind me to update my blog. I know my blog has taken a backseat lately and I really have no excuse.

So here are the 4th of July pictures from the parade. I love a parade and the weather was PERFECT for a parade. It was only in the 80's...love that. We even got a good seats!

Here is Mattison...of course refusing to look at the camera. Isn't her hair great?

Oh and Isabel also decided that she did not need to look at the camera for the picture. I am so glad we got a good shot of the back of her head and the street and those tiny people accross the way.
Ahhh..but Princess Meg will always smile for me.

And she will even join me in a picture.
Last night we were going to go camping with some friends. We had decided on Monday to go and when we checked out camping sites we found that we couldn't get one on such short notice. We ended up hiking up to Stewart Falls instead. It was fun.

Why are my kids so goofy for pictures? They won't just pose normally all at the same time.


Oh and one last thing. Can I just say "thank you" to all my friends who gave me permission to make-out on the last Wordless Wednesday. You are all right...I dang well should do it.

4 comments:

Cardalls said...

You really do have a good excuse not to blog. I just miss new posts from you :)

Rachael said...

Oh to go to a parade!!! Not in this heat!!

QnA Drapers said...

love the pictures! you look like you had a good time!

nena said...

Fun parade memories. I don't think my kids will have that luxory:( Yes to the gas perm lenses. I know you saw my old glasses and you know how devestated I am when I loose a contact. I think I tried to make you take my sink apart, I finally did order new glasses though!!!!