Monday, February 9, 2009

Fun with the Girls

Mattison and Isabel were in absolute heaven this weekend when Emily came and visited. They screamed, laughed, made forts and did all things that girls should do with their best friend. Here they are when Emily first arrived.

I went out with my friends who were also here this weekend and before we went out these girls thought is was funny that we were all dressed up in black clothes (after all black is slimming) so they ran into my room and grabbed some clothes to get all dressed up to go out too.

I really love the boots Isabel is wearing.

Meg thought she needed to get into the action as well.


4 comments:

Catherine said...

How fun for your girls. And how fun that you were able to get out and chill with your pals, too!

PS) You are looking so good, Kristen! I like your new picture at the top of your blog.

Herrington's said...

Wow! Great boots, Isabel and Meg! Oh and Emily's hat is so cool. I think it would look fantastic on you too!

Cardalls said...

I love Meg's pose..you work it girl!

Cannata Clan said...

Me loves it!