Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cabo!

I have the best friends for sure. My friend Traci earned a trip to Cabo from work and took me along--all paid! Isn't that awesome? The weather was great and we had a great time. Thanks to my parents for watching the kids.

This is me and Traci all ready to swim with the dolphins. They wouldn't let us take our own pictures while swimming with the dolphins, so the Mexican Paparazzi took some pictures we had to purchase. I, of course, will post those when I get them.
I loved the fresh fruit, but mostly these yummy donuts. They had them in Cancun when I was there so I was so happy they were frying them at this resort too.
This is on the water taxi over to Lover's Beach. On one side is the Sea of Cortez and through the arch is the Pacific Ocean. Oh, and the other side of Lover's Beach is Divorce Beach. We hung out there ;)

Traci and me on the water taxi with the famous Arch.
We did a little shopping along the boardwalk. I wanted a picture with the Marina and in the background Juan and Pablo decided they would join me. I didn't even ask,they just jumped in. Aren't Mexicans so nice?
The Resort looking out to the Ocean.Dinner with our favorite waiter Luis Angel. He brought us drinks all day long. He kept telling us he was going to put some alcohol in it. He could have, maybe that is why we were having so much fun at the disco at night.
Lounging at the beach.

I had a great time...got a facial, manicure and pedicure and mostly just enjoyed the sun that I have been missing since moving up Utah!

19 comments:

Cannata Clan said...

I am sooo happy for your happiness! Can't wait to see you in a few days.

Janae&DonovanLott said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun. I'm so glad you were able to have a little get away without kids. You needed some time for yourself. You deserved it!

Meli said...

Love the pic of you with drink in hand--those look yummy! I love how you spent time at divorce beach and said that mexicans are nice--tee hee i think so too:)cant wait to see ya in a few days!

Cardalls said...

Looks like you had a ton 'o fun! You deserve the relaxation and time to yourself!

mccall... said...

Oh that makes me miss Cabo! Looks like tons of fun!

Amy Asay said...

Wow, fun pics, Kristen! What a cool trip--the perfect time to be there, huh? That place is so gorgeous. Jeremy and I were there 2 yrs ago and we rented a kayak and rowed out to the arch--scarey, turbulent water there meeting up, but that's why it's so beautiful, I guess. You and Tracey look awesome!! Gorgeous tans, fit bods. So, did you find any hotties to mac on? ;-) I seriously am going to have a great sleep tonight--dreaming of that amazing, warm, soft sand in your pics. Ahhh...I want to go!

The Evans' said...

hey girl- I love Mexico. You are so lucky and so deserved to go. Your friend is so super nice!! Looks like you had a great time!

The Bischoff's said...

How fun! I'm so jealous! I wish I were out in the sun relaxing on a vacation paid by someone else! Good for you girl! Looks like you had a blast! :)

Sheree Flick Photography said...

Sounds like lots of fun! My husband and I were there for our Honeymoon this time last year-it is so beautiful! Im glad you were able to go! :)

Rachael said...

Good for you! Looks like so much fun! I went to Cabo 8 years ago and loved it. We didn't take a boat ride to Lovers Beach and I am bummed we didn't!
What a great friend to take you along! So fun!

Lindsay said...

Lucky! Looks like an amazing trip. :)

The Bechtol Family said...

YEAH!!! so glad you had a great trip and time to yourself!! now you get to see some of your best of friends soon!! how fun that will be for you!! :) lots of fun things going on and keeping you busy!!

Herrington's said...

Now I want a donut!

Megan said...

I'm so jealous! I'm glad you had fun!

The Ririe's said...

That looks like so much fun!!! Well, except the part where you had to see old men in speedos...nasty! Glad you are having fun!
So, if everyone is looking forward to seeing you in a few days, does that mean you are coming to visit?

Julie said...

You made me laugh... very funny. Glad you had a great time... Totally would love the beach, sun and warm weather. Oh but wait...we may hit 50 this week! WOOT!

Julie said...

Wow, that is just plain awesome. It makes me cold to see you in a swimming suit when there is snow outside here. I'm very glad you got to go have some fun.

Broderick Clan said...

I am so glad you were able to get away! It looks like you had a great time! I love how the Mexicans just jumped in your picture! Rick and I will be in Cabo in a few weeks! We are going on a cruise! So it was fun to see the pictures!

summer said...

Looks like you had a blast! You needed that. It's good to see you smile! I am excited to see you and stay at your moms with you on Friday night. In case you didn't know we will be staying over night. We can visit!