Friday, February 20, 2009

Flashback Friday

Recently some friends from my days in Israel popped up in Facebook. So in honor of that I am posting some pics from there. Of course the really cool ones are packed up in a storage unit. Luckily I happen to have a few in my journal. So here I am with my super cute friend Lanara and buddy Nathan. I think we were in Egypt, possibly in a pyramid. Notice the awesome fanny pack I am wearing. This picture is actually embarrassing. I think we were supposed to make funny faces and I am just standing there getting something out of my fannypack with my really cool hat. I don't even remember very many people from there, but probably should have stayed in better contact with some of them ;)


6 comments:

Janae&DonovanLott said...

I don't remember your hair being so long. I always wanted to do the study abroad program, but it was very expensive. I'm glad you were able to have a once in a lifetime opportunity.

B Flat Major said...

That's not your "I don't know what's going on face," it's your "I'm too cool for funny faces face." Because of the fanny pack, of course.

(If you wear it in front, don't you have to call it a fronty pack? Oh wait...I remember. Belly Bag. Sooooo much cooler than fanny pack.)

Cardalls said...

I too always wanted to do Study Abroad to Israel...guess I did the mission thing instead. You totally went to Israel with Sherri Tester..i grew up in the same stake with her. I'll have to look at some of your pictures someday, I may know more people!

Kathy Faulkner said...

mmmmm....falafels.

Janae&DonovanLott said...

So is the booty pack (old term being fanny pack) that my wife uses at all of our Disney outings the same one that made the journey to Israel with you?? I think we need to retire it either way! (the pack, not Janae's booty).

LyndiLou said...

How cool is this!!! :) I love your flashbacks!!! We need a scanner and you really should come over! ;)