Monday, February 9, 2009

For Meggy Boo's buddy Garrett

So Meg's friend Garrett has a video posted on their blog. Meg of course loved it and watched it over and over again for 30 minutes. I had to take a video for Garrett. And, why when you are three, is it cool and funny to throw in the word poopy?

Another funny Meg story is this weekend she was playing with the older girls in a fort. They told her that her bottom stunk so I am upstairs and hear "Meg is spraying her butt with Febreeze". When I came down Meg had a big wet spot on her nightgown. Hey, a girl has got to do what a girl needs to do to feel fresh!

4 comments:

Cardalls said...

I am laughing so hard at the Febreze! And Meggy Boo..Garrett watched your video for a 1/2 hour as well! We have got to get you two together again!

Catherine said...

What the heck? Febreeze? Oh man, I was laughing so hard when I read that! She's so cute.

The Bischoff's said...

That is so funny! What a little smarty! :)

Cannata Clan said...

I have never been one to be happy about being woken up by yelling kids, but this weekend was defintely an exception! "MOM! Meg febreezed her bum." Melissa and I laughed so hard. Love you Thomas girls!