Thursday, January 22, 2009

What we have been doing

Isabel has found my camera and has enjoyed taking self-portraits.

Snickers went to the Vet and got shots. She did great...didn't even cry. Mattison, on the other hand, just about did. Snickers now weighs 3 lb. 14 oz.
Meg went to Chuck E. Cheese with her cousin Kortni. She loved this clown ride. I think she is pretending to be scared in this picture.
Here's Meg with Kortni.
And for all of you interested, the sports bra has been working great. The "girls" have never looked better at the gym.

9 comments:

QnA Drapers said...

thanks for the update on the sports bra. Im glad to hear Mattison hung in there with Snickers shots. Way to go girl. I need to get some posts done soon...

Cardalls said...

and Meggy's bangs are looking much cuter these days! glad the girls are looking great :)

The Ririe's said...

Glad to hear the sports bra is working well for you! =)

Julie said...

They say that to keep in shape, it helps to have a lot of "support"! I am just impressed that you go to the gym.

Lindsay said...

That is one adorable and tiny puppy! Your pictures are so fun. I'm jealous of the nice sports bra though(and your motivation to go to the gym).

Catherine said...

We love Chuck E Cheese! Meg is too cute trying to be scared in that one picture. I'm glad Snickers was brave. She really is a darling puppy!

lisa said...

I just read back through your blog. I sometimes am a slacker. I just wanted to tell you how much we miss you and your family and I think about you often and care about you. You are such a good mom. Your girls are lucky.

Meli said...

That puppy is a heffer! Maybe it needs a sports bra too! LOL

SOFTLEY FAMILY said...

I was blog hopping and wanted to tell you (after reading a few posts back) that although we don't know the circumstances, David and I are so sorry that life is so difficult for your family right now. Sending love and prayers from North Carolina.