Monday, January 19, 2009

Meg's Impressed

Not that this picture has anything to do with this post...I just found it again on my camera and remembered how much I LoVe it. Could it be the clip-clop pink shoes? Could it be the red dress with leggings covered with the purple princess sweatshirt? Could it be that cute Minnie Mouse hat? It could be because of that look and pose of "I'm a model" that Meg is sporting. Probably all of the above and the fact that I even let her wear that outfit in public.
But on to the real reason of this post. Meg is completely potty trained, however, she does like me to "help her out" a bit in the bathroom. I don't know if she just wants to have some conversations in there with me or doesn't want to do the "dirty work". But apparently she is really proud of me and my "bathroom skills" because I overheard her talking to my mom saying, "My mom goes to bathroom all by herself." I'm still a rockstar.

11 comments:

Grandma Grace said...

Hooray for a good thing.
GG

Janae&DonovanLott said...

I think it is amazing just to get out of the door in the morning. Jyllian complains if we don't have a character on her shirt. It's hard to get three-year-olds to cooperate.

Rachael said...

So proud of you and her for being potty trained! Good for you two!

Cardalls said...

You have such talent! I too love this photo of Meggy! It is so typical of a 3 year old...we haven't gotten out of our jammy shirt since Saturday (except for church yesterday).

QnA Drapers said...

She is too cute- Allie told me once in a public restroom, "When Im done mom, I will hold you so you don't fall in" Nice and loud for everyone to hear. Love them!!

B Flat Major said...

Toddlers love the praise they get when they are learning to use the toilet. The funny part is when they realize you should be receiving praise too...

Rebecca has been trained for about 8 months now, and she's only recently stopped telling me she is "very proud of me" when I exit the restroom.

tavia said...

Yahoo!!no more diapers

randi said...

Love it! But most of all LOVE the music. It made me smile thinking about you!

LyndiLou said...

Ha ha ha... you ARE a rockstar! ;) She's sooo fun! I love the fun things little kids think and say!

OH... when are you going to come see our little baby?!? ;)

Julie said...

So cute!

Meli said...

You are a rockstar going potty all by your self Kristen! Good job meggy boo too!!