Thursday, September 4, 2008

Just a Funny

I thought I should post something this week so here goes. My sister in law called me the other day to ask me what Jazz Band was because my nephew was going to be playing in it. While I was talking to her about it my nephew says this "Who are you talking to?"
Janae (SIL) says "Kristen, about Jazz band".
Nephew says this "why are you talking to her about it?"
Janae "Because she plays the flute".
Nephew "How would she know about it, they didn't have Jazz band back then"

It's official. I am old--at least in the eyes of middle school kids.

4 comments:

Janae&DonovanLott said...

Funny! Funny! I guess Dominique would be embarrassed if he knew how long jazz music has been around.

Jen said...

Ha! I was in the Jazz Band in Jr. High. I played the alto sax.

Your song took me back to Jr. High too!

Signed- another old fart.

Cardalls said...

You are ancient!

Rachael said...

OUCH!!!!! Guess he doesn't want birthday presents!