Sunday, September 21, 2008

Balloon-a-pollooza (minus the balloons)

Saturday was the Balloon a Pollooza put on the by the city. It is fun to go and see the balloon glow at night. Too bad they thought it was too windy and so there were no balloons a glowing. However, that did not stop us from a fun night. The girls walked around with Matt and went on 1 ride and then there was a band playing and fireworks. Here are the girls and Matt before the show. This picture is out of place but I didn't want to go back and reload pictures. This guy was a little tipsy and while I was up near the stage. I moved away because he looked like he was about to blow a few chunks...I just had to get a picture though.
Meg before the show in her stroller. We brought some glow sticks and she was a dancing fool with the glow sticks later on in the night.
Mattison and Isabel
Melissa and I decided that we would head up to the mosh pit while the band Everclear
was playing. We took a few pics and this is one that I took while trying to get in the band in the background. You can tell I'm not a good photog because there is no band in the background and all you see is our eyes.
We told Matt and Jesus to head up to the front too. They got a pic of themselves...
We thought we would try and recreate the boys pic.
The night ended with some fireworks and a long walk back to the car. Oh yeah anda cover of the song 867-5309 which you can check out on this blog.

10 comments:

Herrington's said...

Oh, man. I just watched that video of you tow singing 867-5309! What a fabulous song! PS cute shirt!

Rachael said...

I am so glad we didn't end up going since they didn't have the balloons! I thought Eli would love to see them! Next year I definitely want to go!

ChefDruck said...

What a great night! Thanks for entering the contest at my blog. Good luck!

Julie said...

Why do you always look like you are having fun no matter what? I gotta move to Las Vegas.

Anne and Wayne said...

Julie, Kristen is just a fun person--we wish we could all be like her.

Janae&DonovanLott said...

Kristen is the life of the party. I don't know if you have ever been around Donovan and Kristen at the same time, but the volume in the room goes up considerably. They can really make you laugh. Looks like you had a great time.

tavia said...

looks like a blast,next year I think I will go?:)you guys always have all the fun

Meli said...

I think our recreation photo is way hotter than the guys!!

Meli said...

OH YA... great shot of the "he's gonna blow" drunk dude!!!

QnA Drapers said...

Hey- I am loving your hair. PS- theres a new Kohls opening by me on Wednesday- Im wondering why people aren't as excited as me? Want to come over?