Sunday, January 20, 2008

Meg is funny

While Mattison and Isabel were running around taking pictures they got a few that are perfect for me to tell you about Miss Meg. She is totally into Mulan these days and watches it all the time. She wants to watch it "downstairs" which is really upstairs. She hasn't figured out all of her opposites yet. She also hates tags in her clothes. Anytime we put clothes on with a tag she makes me cut them out. Mattison used to make me do that too. It is so annoying. She is becoming quite particular about the clothes she will wear. She loves to wear hand me downs from her friends Gracie and Ashlyn. I think that whenever I buy new clothes I will first cut the tags out and second, give them to Gracie and Ashlyn to give to her. Maybe she will actually wear them! We don't know what we would do without Meg! She keeps us smiling. Mulan
An extra tag found by Mattison on the carpet. There are probably a lot floating around.


6 comments:

Julie said...

I'm impressed that your kids took those pictures - they turned out awesome. Jef's parents once bought a disposable camera and let Taylor go wild with it, but I am scared to let them touch ours. John's daughters use his phone camera and take picture of the toilet when they are done using it. I know you really wanted to know that. Anyway, loved hearing more about Meg. She is a cute and funny girl.

Herrington's said...

I don't know what we'd do without Meg either. She keeps me laughing and I know Ethan just loves her. He loves all your girls!

Megan said...

I love how she knows what she wants. It's amazing how quickly they get a mind of their own. She seems like a funny little girl!

The Ririe's said...

Hey Kristen,
I have felt so out of out of the loop without being at church or playgroups lately so I stopped by your blog to see how things were going with your fam, those pics of your girls are so cute. Send me your email address to aaririe@yahoo.com so I can finally send you an invite to my blog.

Meli said...

"How did Meg get so grown up mom" quote Alex. Megera-sun you bring your family honor!

QnA Drapers said...

We miss you girls... Allie has decided she likes underware despite the fact that the kids keep telling her Meggy Boo thinks they are gross. ;)