Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas 2007

Okay, these pictures used to be in a great order, but I kept messing up and now they are just how they are and I am just going to quit trying. Meg got a bike for Christmas. She is so excited that she can go fast.
Mattison got some pet shop stuff and an MP3 player.

Isabel got a bike too. We went out to ride it and despite it looking sunny and nice, it was really cold. The wind was blowing like crazy and the Isabel and Meg wanted to stay out, but they only were out there for a little bit.
We had a great Christmas in Las Vegas. It is the first time we have been home for Christmas is 11 years of marriage. My parents were able to come down so that was nice. We had the Thomas crepes for Christmas breakfast and the Lott traditional Christmas dinner.





Matt had told his sister Shelly he wanted tweezers for Christmas so she bought him an assortment.


5 comments:

QnA Drapers said...

Looks like too much fun. Dylan got a new scooter, but Makaylas was FROZEN shut so they couldn't go ride them- we miss the vegas winters! We miss you guys! Glad to see you had fun-

Cardalls said...

Hey Matt...my brows are bad..can I use some tweezers?? hehe

Too bad Tyler won't get on the dang bike he got!

Rachael said...

Looks like fun! I am always losing my tweezer so now I know who I can bum some off of!

Megan said...

Sounds like a fun Christmas! By the way, you can never have too many tweezers!!

Kathy Faulkner said...

Kristen, Who needs tweezers when we have wax? Eyebrows, nose hairs... you know- whatever!! :)