Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's May Baby!

It seems like I only blog about once a month so I thought I would get my May blog update over with already.

Isabel is about done with Spring Soccer. She has been in a tournament this last week. It has been FREEZING! I have no idea why Utah has to start soccer so early up here. Hello...can we please play when the weather is at least in the 60's? She and Mattison just started track season.







Mattison did the Hope of America Program at the Marriott Center. It's a big patriotic program put on by many schools throughout the valley. They do it over several nights...different schools, different nights.

And if you look really carefully at this flag you can see Mattison. She is on the far right, the second section of red from the bottom. Okay, you can't see her, but it's cool that she is in there.



Meg and I made it there to watch her. We were in the "nose bleed" section. We bought snacks from the concessions and took pictures of ourselves so it was good times.



7 comments:

Janae&DonovanLott said...

I didn't know she received the Hope of America. You failed to mention that to me over our many phone conversations. Hope the weather warms up so you don't freeze your butt off. I wish we had a spring soccer season.

kristen said...

Oh it is not the Hope of America award. It's just a big program for the students. Different thing.

Rachael said...

That flag is impressive! Utah is so pretty! You have got to love the weather in the summer---while we are baking here! But we love the winter while you are FREEZING there!

QnA Drapers said...

I can't get over how grown up Isabel is looking! We're going to Rexbug again this summer- we should meet up again!

camran said...

I agree on the spring soccer in Utah - FREEZING! But I have to admit it hasn't been as bad as last year, and the year before that was even worse - blizzards baby! And can I just point out that in the second to last pic of Isabel's soccer pics - the one of her flying down the field - the adorable little girl wrapped up in the plaid blanket on the sideline is my little Mya! :)

Cardalls said...

Izzy's hair looks long! Cute photos of you and Meggy Boo!

tavia said...

Looks like so much fun!great flag you guys look so good we need to get together this summer I hope your going to make it down.