Monday, May 10, 2010

Classic Skating

Tonight for Family Night we went to Classic Skating. It was a "single parent family skate night". We went with several of my friends and their kids. Here is a classic picture of Isabel's hand.

And me and Meg taking our own pics. She loved this one of her mouth.


Mattison using her scooter to hide behind.

This is one of my friend's kids who I had never met until tonight. He kept wanting to race me on our scooters. Hello....I am not your mom. I will not let you win. I am not that nice of a lady.

I love that she lets me take her picture still.
Gotcha Mattison!

Me and my BFF's.

Me with my girlfriends.

6 comments:

Rachael said...

Looks like fun! Any single hotties out there skating???

Cardalls said...

oh classic skating...did they have a snowball so you could ask a boy to skate with you?

Anne and Wayne said...

Excuse me, but does Adam buy his T-shirts at the same place where you get yours (you know the one I mean).

QnA Drapers said...

are you really skating in a skirt? you go- and Im glad Im not the only mom who doesn't always let other kids win. :) The girls are looking cute!

Catherine said...

How are girls THAT hot still single? It sounds like it was a blast!

tavia said...

How fun!You should have raced the kids and won!!!go team Kristen!!!