Sunday, April 25, 2010

Singles Cruise to Cabo

There has to be some perks to being single. Here's one. And it was a really great one. I went on a cruise to Cabo...for a really cheap price might I add. And I do have to give out a big thanks to the mom and pops for watching the kids while I was gone. I'm totally going through a mid-life crisis and they are letting me. Here's some highlights:

*Only getting 15 hours of sleep in 5 days
*Para-sailing
*Snorkeling
*Getting trashed by the waves in the ocean and getting sand stuck in my swim suit
*Figuring out how to get that sand out...it is really uncomfortable (I did figure it out, but I'm not going to tell you how on this blog)
*Ice Cream any time of the day or night
*Dancing at least 4 hours a night
*Room service--as many plates of food as you want!
*Learning the Disco Dance on stage
*Running on a treadmill on a big boat is not easy
*Laughing until my sides hurt
*Meeting some of the best people in the world!























7 comments:

Rachael said...

OMGosh...how fun is that! Love the stack of room service food...good thing you danced for 4 hours each night to compensate! That looks like you had a blast...any new romances that came your way? They need to do a LDS singles cruise!

Kristen said...

It actually was an LDS singles cruise. There were 750 of us. Romances? I can't tell those stories on my family blog...I'll email you ;)

Amy Asay Keele said...

Kristen!! This is so great! Seriously, LDS cruise...you filled a whole boat? That's awesome! You MUST have found some real hotties, no?

The Bischoff's said...

That looks so fun!! Im glad you are having a great time- I keep telling Todd he should do something like that!! Ü

Stacey said...

looks like you had a great time! it was so good to see you a few weeks ago. I still think you need to come here. we would have a ball.

Cardalls said...

looks like some fun times. i am about to embark on only getting 15 hours of sleep in 5 days, but that's only because i'm going to have a newborn at home! your reason sounds much more fun.

Catherine said...

What an absolute blast! You're the hottest mama around, I think. ;)