Sunday, April 4, 2010

Meg's Birthday

I'm about a month late...but better late then never.

Happy 5th Baby girl!


Meg really wanted a "motorcycle" like her buddy "g's". We opted for the scooter. I decided that she looks like a little grandma on a jazzy scooter. The best part about it was that she was in a study at her doctors office and earned the money for her own birthday present by getting a flu shot and getting her blood tested. What a bargin for me.




Meg wanted a pinata at the party. Mattison and Isabel got in on the action of the breaking of it too.



Meg's biggest request was that we play Musical Chairs.

It was pretty fun party...I'm glad I have a year to recover from all those 4 and 5 year olds at my house.

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Your mom is officially my hero for letting 4 and 5 year olds wave a stick at a pinata inside her house. Yikes! I would have freaked out, but I know you and your mom just wanted to make Meggy boo happy. Dang, she's a cute 5 year old! I'm jealous of her scooter. I want one just like it. haha

Cardalls said...

I laughed at the Jazzy scooter comment..I agree! Glad she had a fun bday..love you Meggy Boo!

Stacey said...

I love how she always wears such cute dresses. Is that all she will wear?

tavia said...

love the scooter!Happy Birthday MEg she is getting so big,is she excided about starting school?

Amy Asay Keele said...

This is so cute, Kristen!! Happy bday to your little cutie!

QnA Drapers said...

Way to go party mom- I'll let them study my blood if I can get a scooter like that! too fun! Cute girls...