Monday, March 15, 2010

I Stink at Blogging

Yes, I know. I officially stink at blogging. Some might even say it's genetic and I take after my mom and her lack of blogging (yes, my Aunt Grace called me on it). What can I say. It's crazy to work, be a mom, blog and have a social life.

So here's a little run down. Maybe later this week I'll actually download some photos to go along with this post. Right now I'm just too lazy to walk up the stairs and then back down and download pics.

I've been crazy busy with work because I am now teaching another class at school. I was long term subbing for a lady who came back in January. Then I had several other classes/jobs set up and then another lady went out sick so I'm covering her class for the rest of the year. Now I have some awesome 9th graders. Do you want to know how awesome they are? Here's some examples:

**They make me lists of movies that I should watch over the weekend. Examples include; The Hangover, Pineapple Express, Jacka$% 1 and 2, Superbad, etc.
**They think I'm pretty "gangsta" because I'm divorced and they are ready and willing to "jump" my ex for me. They offered, I didn't even ask or give details of why I am divorced.
**They show me their sweet dance moves and I show them the running man. We have a mutual respect for each others dance moves.

Meg had a birthday. That's right...my baby is five. I'll be posting pics of those soon. She is super excited to be a little bit older. I keep telling her she is still my baby though.

Mattison got some Converse shoes. She thinks they are "the coolest".

Isabel finished up with indoor soccer and is getting ready to play outdoor soccer.

We are all getting excited for a little Spring weather around here. Pulling out those flip-flops and playing outside a little more. My new Spring goal...actually blog a little.

10 comments:

Rachael said...

You would be the coolest teacher ever!!!!! Yeah-that list of movies sounds dope!

Cardalls said...

Pretty sure I wouldn't be a good blogger if my life was as busy as yours! Would love to see their dance moves and yours! Meggy Boo is 5....time flies!!

Grandma Grace said...

The funny thing is that you and Julie got me started blogging.
Gg

Catherine said...

I'm glad you're back. I think I'm finally going to get caught up myself. You sound like a rad 9th grade teacher. That's great you're enjoying it!

QnA Drapers said...

Hoping you haven't showed them the Dolly moves yet... Tell mattison Makayla got some Converse before we moved, she thinks I need some too because the cool moms wear them too I guess. Can't believe Meggys so big. Miss you guys...

Stacey said...

it's good to have you back! you have sucked at blogging!

Amy Asay Keele said...

Yay. I'm excited to hear what's going on in your life! Thanks for sharing :-) Your teaching jobs sound cool--I can just see you--everybody's favorite, coolest teacher! You're the greatest!

Cardalls said...

Ummm...need some photos of the 5 year olds birthday!

Cardalls said...

Ummm...need some photos of the 5 year olds birthday!

mccall... said...

nice.