Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pizza Joints

This last month we hit two...count 'em, two pizza party places. Chuck E. Cheese this last week for a birthday party.



The kids put all their tickets in a pile and then split them up after they counted them up.




In the end they had 2,800 tickets. Pretty good haul.

Earlier my family went to Pirate Island, which is like Chuck E. Cheese but a little more for older kids too. The atmosphere is awesome. The waiters and waitresses all dress like pirates. They have a better variety on the food, but the games cost more and you don't get as many tickets. It is still a pretty fun place.





And, I know there are many more pictures of Meg. I'm not playing favorites, she just lets me take pictures while the other ones roll their eyes or run away from the camera!

7 comments:

QnA Drapers said...

We want to come meet you guys at a pizza place. Looks like you gals are having some fun.

SOFTLEY FAMILY said...

Looks like lots of fun! I have to say, I Love Michael Buble too.

Janae&DonovanLott said...

I wish Jyllian liked the camera as much as Meg.

The Evans' said...

i am slacker. i didnt even know you changed your blog. i didnt blog for like 4 months. it was fun catching up on your blog. now we need to catch up for real! i miss you too!!!

Cardalls said...

Shhhh...don't tell my kids they will pressure me to taking them to some pizza/arcade joint. Nice Michael Buble :)

VegasWatkins said...

Holy cow that is a huge pile of tickets, way to go girls!!

Grandma Grace said...

Talk about your mother not updating her blog. It must be genetic.
GG