Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Disneyworld--Day One--Magical Kingdom

We just got back form Florida and what a trip it was. My parents were awesome and took all of us...all paid for. Who could ask for more? The plane ride there was an adventure itself because the girls don't really remember flying and it was Meg's first flight. These pics aren't in a really good order...I'm still pretty tired to figure them out the right way.

Here we are at the beginning of day one.


My moms favorite ride is the Pirates ride. She really does love Johnny Depp too. Just ask her...she won't deny it.
The end of the day with Donovan. He doesn't get tired, just crazy.

Mattison was mad I made her ride the Carousel ride...but the line was short so jump on.
Here's Isabel. You can tell because her hands are in front of her face.
Mattison and mom at the end of the day waiting to get on the train back to our car
Waiting for Space Mountain. We are really scared!

Mattison and Me waiting for Space Mountain. Mattison went for all the big rides this time. It was fun to do them with her. She wouldn't do them the last time we went to Disneyland.
Meg and Jyllian being crazy waiting in line for the Dumbo ride.
Meg wanted to go on the Tea Cups all day long. We finally made it over there, and she loved it.
It's a Small World. Do these big kids look excited to go on this ride?
Meg playing on the playground while others went on Splash Mountain. She has some made tongue skills. She can touch her tongue to her nose.
Isabel wasn't excited to go on Pirates so Grandpa sat next to her and was scared too.
Mattison and Jasmine wanted the front row seat on the Pirates ride.
The Jungle cruise
Grandma and Grandpa with the kiddies before we went into the park.
Getting ready to walk into the park.

9 comments:

Janae&DonovanLott said...

Those before and after were very good. We were so energized and ready to get to the parks!

Janae&DonovanLott said...

So my wife thinks I have big nostrils, but I have seen plenty of horses with nostrils bigger than mine.

And for the record, I wasn't THAT scared to go on Space Mountain, and the wetness in my crotch was from a spilled drink (honest).

Herrington's said...

Why is it that Donovan gets so crazy when we are all tired and ready for bed?

The Bischoff's said...

That looks so fun! Im jealous!

Stacey said...

it looks like a much needed vacation for all. I'm glad you all had fun

Kathy Faulkner said...

I am so jealous! I love Disneyland, but have heard that Disney world is way better, never been there though. Looks like you guys had a great time! Tell your girls hello!

Catherine said...

Those are some awesome pics, Kristen! I was laughing so hard when I saw that pic of Donovan with the flared nostrils. lol

PS) If anyone deserved a vacation like this, it was YOU! love ya

Cardalls said...

Looks like so much fun! Glad you had a good time...now on to Vegas.

Rachael said...

Next time you can leave Isabel home and take me! I will pose for every picture you want! I love Disneyland/Disneyworld!