Friday, April 17, 2009

Day 2--Hollywood Studios

Day 2 started off pretty good too. Everyone was excited, except Isabel...who really was done half way through the first day. She didn't adjust well to Florida time. We went to Hollywood Studios on the second day. I liked it a lot. It was not as crowded and there were big shows to get into so the lines weren't as long. We went on a Back lot tour and also saw a really cool Stunt show.

Here I am with my nephew Dominique before entering the park.

Look at that excitement on Mattison's face.
Janae and me...still very happy mommies.


This was actually the end of the day. There were only a few of us left. We waited around all day for our time on Toy Story and then when we went over to it, it was closed. Since my kids wanted to go back and swim, my dad took them back. The rest of us stayed and went on the Rocking Rollercoaster. We actually got into the Toy Story ride later...just don't tell the kids.

Here is my mom and me on the Rollercoaster. This was our second time. She loves the Rollercoaster.
This is my brother-in-law Mike after the first ride and right before the second ride. My sister Karen is pregnant so she couldn't go on those fun rides. Bummer...but at least she has a husband. You know I'm laughing while I'm writing this.
Mattison was awesome on the big rides this time. Here we are at the Tower of Terror acting scared with my niece Jasmine. I really loved my fanny pack!
This was the first shot where I said "act scared". Jasmine did a good job...Mattison looks more worried than scared.
Hollywood Studios has a really cool "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" playground. The kids had fun running around there for awhile.
I even got a few pictures of Isabel without her hands on her face. And, what's that...maybe a little half smile.
Meggy Boo on the slide. Good times!


11 comments:

Janae&DonovanLott said...

Your mom makes me laugh! I'm glad she had a good time on the rockin roller coaster. She is such a kid at heart.

We are all working on getting you a husband.(Laugh)

Janae&DonovanLott said...

Love the fanny pack!

Herrington's said...

I think Mattison looks more tired or bored than worried, but I know she wasn't bored! Tired, maybe.

Janae&DonovanLott said...

I think to work on getting the husband thingy, you need to put up more pics of the fanny and less of the fanny pack! :)

Lindsay said...

Looks like SO much fun!
p.s. your nephew looks kind of like Harry Potter in that first picture. I totally mean that as a compliment. :)

Stacey said...

dude, sweet fanny pack.

Cardalls said...

So fun! At least you had a riding partner with Mike right?

Anne and Wayne said...

Hey--if anyone out there wants a fanny pack, let me know. I've got two or three that some members of our family were too embarrassed to use! Can you believe it?!

The Bischoff's said...

You crack me up! LOVE the fanny pack!
Looks like SO much fun!!!

Rachael said...

That looks like so much fun!

summer said...

Looks like you had a blast. Hope to see you soon. Yes it seems Donovan never gets tired of anything. That energy is not fair. You look so cute in your pics.