Monday, April 27, 2009

Day Three--Animal Kingdom

I'm still finishing up our Disneyworld pics...I've been a slacker lately. On day three we went to Animal Kingdom and I was just plain not in the mood for another park. Isabel was freaking out in the morning which pushed me to the "freak out" stage but we headed out anyways.

Here is the Mt. Everest ride. Mattison and I rode on it. Mattison went 3 times and loved it.
Some of the older kids went into the Dinosaur ride and the little ones just got their picture taken.
Isabel, Ethan, Meg and Jyllian rode on the little dinosaur ride a couple times. The line was short so we didn't mind doing it twice.

We went on a safari ride. It was very good to see all the live animals. I don't really know what Meg was thinking in this picture.

Isabel and Mattison looking at some animals.

Playing the drums.

More drum playing.
Mattison with the Coca Cola sign.

Silly video of some crazy girls.

3 comments:

Janae&DonovanLott said...

I didn't see you taken a video of the girls. They are so funny. I didn't know Mattison was from England either. I'm so glad you were all able to come to Florida. If you come again, we can head to the beach.

Rachael said...

That is a bummer when your kids are happy at the happiest place on earth! Alexis had a few melt downs when we went in October but then later discovered that she was SO sick with something funky!

Meli said...

since when does mattison have an english accent???