Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's day Mom! We love you.

Sorry for posting this picture of you which when I took it you said "this better not end up on the blog!" It's just too cute.
Happy Mother's Day Sharolyn. Thanks for raising a good kid. I had to post this picture because it is so typical of your kids being crazy and you thinking they are so crazy (the look on your face says it all). We love you.



It's not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it. ~From the television show The Golden Girls


All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother. ~Abraham Lincoln


If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam. ~Lord Langdale (Henry Bickersteth)


1 comment:

Anne and Wayne said...

Thank you, Kristen, that was really nice. I love you, too.