Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving in Cali!

I can't believe I haven't posted my trip to Cali. Traci and I went there for Thanksgiving since we didn't have our kids. It was awesome. We stayed in Calabasas at my cousins beautiful house. It was like staying at a resort. We slept in, exercised, went to the beach, shopped, saw a few movies and went out to eat. Traci's camera has the pictures of us together so don't think I am completely vain by posting pics of just myself.

We went out to the Santa Monica Pier. It was pretty cold that day.


We stopped by the LA temple. We were there right before the lights were turned on. It looked like they had a lot of lights ready for Christmas


We did a little shopping at the 3rd street Promenade. It was fun. Then we went out to a little hole in the wall Italian restaurant that our new surfer friend Mitch told us about. It was the best food.

We had Thanksgiving dinner at Mimi's cafe. It was pretty decent for only $14.00.

Traci and I have decided that we might just stay single forever...it might be easier than finding a new hubby...and we can live in these beach houses!


The beach on Thanksgiving day...we were out for 4 hours, eating McD's and trying to get a little sun.
Holy crap...I just posted a pic of me in a swimsuit on my blog...I do need a tan.
I love vacations!

9 comments:

Cardalls said...

Hot Mamas! If you stay single you can go hit on surfer dudes too :)

Stacey said...

how fun! you look great in your swimsuit!

The Bischoff's said...

Looks like a great little vacation!! What a great way to take advantage of your Thanksgiving!! By the way... you look AWESOME!! Ü

tavia said...

you look so good dont be so hard on your sexy self!work it!!work it!!:)

Cardalls said...

and seriously the Wham song? It sticks in my head whenever i visit your blog...note to self, press mute when visiting Kristens blog :)

Kristen said...

Cheryl

Did you not see the post below where I state that the best Christmas song ever is that song? I'm thinking about who I should give my heart to this year. ha ha.

Rachael said...

In that first picture-that park....did you watch they crazy buff dudes doing the swings? I was right there this last Spring Break...it was fun watching them flex their muscles! I love the 3rd street Promenade! So fun...my sister lives on 14th St and Santa Monica Blvd...very cool place to spend Thanksgiving!

QnA Drapers said...

So fun!!! You look amazing- we need to visit more!

Janae&DonovanLott said...

Looks like you and Traci had a great time! My sister Julie used to live in Santa Montica. I know she enjoyed being so close to the beach.